Version 1.0.3, released on 16.04.2013
View DraftCode Help
iPad, iOS 6 or later
Take developing new
ideas for your website into the creative and casual
habit field of the iPad, or start to learn PHP without
having to interact with a server.
Develop and execute PHP right inside DraftCode using built-in standard PHP 5.4.10 and a growing number of popular PHP extenstions. No internet connection or uploading required.
DraftCode also includes CGI handling and fully supports working with POST and GET forms, includes, and linking to other PHP files in your workspace.
- Built-in offline PHP code execution using standard PHP 5.4.10
- Support for CGI handling and POST/GET forms
- Supports many popular PHP extensions like SQLite, OpenSSL and more
- Supports includes or links to other local php files
- Easy to use file workspace
- Preview of rendered HTML and raw HTML code
- Import image resources from the camera roll or photo library
- Preview image resources inside the code editor
- Send files created in DraftCode to other iPad Apps
- Easy to use and clutter free interface
- Extended keyboard with frequently used characters and code snippets
I am already working on the next features for DraftCode and it would be great to get your feedback. Get in touch.